Serving Our Clients’ Best Interests
Is Our Goal
Holly Anderson Boyd
Holly's practice centers on estate planning and probate. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Texas Guardianship Association, Texas Bar Foundation, and the Smith County Bar Association.
Holly is a Tyler native and attended Tyler Public Schools and Tyler Junior College before receiving her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin. She is a 1980 graduate of Baylor Law School. After law school, Holly served as briefing attorney for Judge Connally McKay of the Texas 12th Court of Appeals and as staff attorney for the Court. After staying home to mother four daughters, Holly served as Executive Director of St. Paul Children's Foundation before joining the firm as a full-time attorney.
Holly's community involvement includes providing pro bono legal services through Lone Star Legal Aid, leadership at her church, Dayspring UMC, as past chair of Staff-Parish Relations Committee, and membership in the P.E.O. Sisterhood. She has been a Board member of Hospice of East Texas, the East Texas Symphony Association, and Rockin' C Ranch. Holly has been certified as a Texas Master Naturalist through Texas Parks and Wildlife. She loves spending time in Colorado with family and friends and having fun with her dogs and horses. Paul and Holly just celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- University of Texas at Austin
- Lone Star Legal Aid, 2017 to 2022
- Judge Connally McKay of the Texas 12th Court of Appeals, Briefing Attorney
- Texas 12th Court of Appeals, Staff Attorney
- Ramey Flock Hutchins Jeffus & McClendon, Associate, 1981 to 1984
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Guardianship Association, Member
- Smith County Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Estate Planning 50%
- Probate 50%
- Texas, 1980